1. True or False: More women than men die of heart disease each year.
2. Women are more likely than men to have which of these heart attack symptoms?
A. Shortness of breath
C. Neck, shoulder, upper back or abdominal discomfort
D. All of the above
3. True or False: Mental health and depression have a greater effect on men’s hearts than women’s.
4. True or False: Heart disease is something only older women should worry about.
5. How much exercise should you do to help reduce your heart disease risk?
A. 60 minutes every day
C. 30 to 60 minutes most days of the week
D. 60 minutes a week
6. True or False: A daily aspirin can have a number of benefits for women, such as preventing heart attacks and strokes and reducing heart disease risk.
7. Which popular diet can reduce the risk of heart disease?
A. Vegetarian diet
B. Mediterranean diet
C. Atkins diet
D. South Beach diet
8. What should you do if you think you’re having a heart attack?
A. Call 911
B. Make an appointment to see your doctor
C. Drive yourself to the emergency room.
D. Wait to see if your symptoms get worse.