WIC leaders say the goal of their Facebook page is to promote WIC awareness and use of nutritional and supplemental information for pregnancy, breastfeeding, moms and children up to five-years-old.
More Health News
- Sugar-sweetened beverages removed from UW Health
- Chronic fatigue syndrome is real, study says
- Clif Bar pays workers to exercise 2.5 hours a week
- Miss Wisconsin promotes healthy lifestyles among youth
- Nurse refuses Ebola quarantine
- Ebola: Patient zero was a toddler in Guinea
- Mukpo: Ebola 'more intense than anything'
- Brittany Maynard: Waiting for 'right time' to die
- Govt. says it won't admit Ebola patients