(CNN) -- Massachusetts drug compounding company Pallimed Solutions is voluntarily recalling more than a dozen sterile compound drugs -- including injectables such as atropine and testosterone cypionate -- "on the basis of information observed" during an inspection. The company says that no products are known to be unsafe or contaminated.
More Health News
- 'Affluenza': Is it real?
- James Bond at risk of early death
- Health care kids get varies town to town
- Mental health bill pushed in Congress
- Health care law: A 'stay out of jail free' card?
- FDA hopes to curb antibiotic use on farms
- Health care sign-ups hit 365,000
- Photo-taking may hinder memories
- Soda sales are losing their fizz