(CNN) -- Former U.S. Surgeon General C. Everett Koop has died, Dartmouth College said Monday. He was 96.
More Health News
- Judge temporarily blocks Ark. abortion law
- Study finds poop in most public pools
- Answers to your breast cancer questions
- A workout a day may keep cancer away
- Planned Parenthood of Wis. closes Chippewa Falls Health Center
- High-tech tools for STDs
- Will insurance cover genetic testing, preventive surgery?
- Japanese delegation visits Gundersen Health System
- Human odor may attract malaria mosquitoes