(CNN) -- A fourth person in China has died from the H7N9 virus, a strain of avian flu not previously detected in humans, state-run TV reported Thursday. The number of human cases of H7N9 in China is now 11, according to the report.
More Health News
- Health care kids get varies town to town
- Mental health bill pushed in Congress
- Health care law: A 'stay out of jail free' card?
- FDA hopes to curb antibiotic use on farms
- Health care sign-ups hit 365,000
- Photo-taking may hinder memories
- Soda sales are losing their fizz
- What you need to know about advance directives
- Quit-smoking drugs safe for your heart