(CNN) -- A third person in China has died from the H7N9 virus, a strain of avian flu not previously detected in humans, the Zhejiang provincial department of health said Wednesday, according to state-run media outlet Xinhua. The total number of people infected with H7N9 in China has risen to nine, according to Xinhua.
More Health News
- Mental health bill pushed in Congress
- Health care law: A 'stay out of jail free' card?
- FDA hopes to curb antibiotic use on farms
- Health care sign-ups hit 365,000
- Photo-taking may hinder memories
- Soda sales are losing their fizz
- What you need to know about advance directives
- Quit-smoking drugs safe for your heart
- Health official: get flu shot now to be protected for holidays