Thank you for your submission!
WIN YOUR ULTIMATE WEDDING!
Register for the Ultimate Wedding Giveaway for your chance to win a wedding on 12/12/12
with a prize package worth over $20,000 including items from the sponsors listed to the right.
Official Rules and Regulations The Ultimate Wedding Giveaway Contest
1. HOW TO ENTER: The first round of The Ultimate Wedding Giveaway contest will run on News8000.com from May 7, 2012 to May 31, 2012. Users will be required to enter contact information to verify eligibility in the contest. Required information includes email address, names of future bride and groom, street address, city, state, zip code, phone number and an essay submission. The essay should consist of the “story” about the couple and a description of why they should win the ultimate wedding. Creativity is encouraged. A photo of the couple is strongly recommended for use in the second round of the contest.
The second round, or voting round, will run on News8000.com from June 1, 2012 to June 30, 2012. Ten (10) entries will be chosen from the first round of submissions by a panel of judges from WKBT-TV to be voted on by other users. Entries on the voting page will be listed in random order and will include a photo of the couple along with their “story.” Registered users can vote for one entry per day during the run-time of the second round of the contest. (Registered users may already have accounts through News8000.com’s Football Fever, Hoops Fever or Golf Grand Slam contests.) The entry with the most votes at the end of the second round will be declared the winner of The Ultimate Wedding Giveaway contest.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to legal US residents, who are physically located and residing therein, and who are 18 years of age or older as of the start date of the contest period.
Only residents of the following states/counties in the WKBT-TV viewing area are eligible to win local contest prizes:
In Wisconsin: Eau Claire, St. Croix, Rusk, Dunn, Chippewa, Clark, Pepin, Buffalo, Trempealeau, Jackson, Wood,
La Crosse, Monroe, Juneau, Adams, Vernon, Richland, Crawford, Grant.
In Minnesota: Wabasha, Olmstead, Winona, Fillmore, Houston.
In Iowa: Winnesheik, Allamakee, Clayton.
Employees of WKBT-TV, along with the Ultimate Wedding Giveaway Sponsor businesses, and their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliate companies, as well as their respective advertising and promotion agencies and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and/or persons living in the same households as such persons are not eligible to enter the Contest.
The winning couple will receive a wedding package valued at more than $20,000. The winning couple must abide by all rules and regulations provided by WKBT-TV including: couple agrees to have their wedding reception at Fox Hollow Golf Course & Banquet Hall on December 12, 2012. Couple agrees to cooperate with participating sponsors in the wedding selection process.
Entering couples must not have been married to each other prior to December 12, 2012. No remarrying or renewing of vows.
3. VOTING: One vote is allowed per IP address per day, per registration. Only one registration per person. Any entry suspected of using a proxy for voting or to hide ones true identity will be disqualified. All information submitted by entrants and voters to this contest must be valid. Any false information submitted to this contest will be seen as trying to hide ones true identity and the entry will be disqualified. Any entry where automated voting is suspected will be disqualified. All voting must follow the rules of the contest.
4. RESTRICTIONS: One entry per IP address per day. Winners are responsible for all state and federal taxes that may apply. No cash equivalent, prize substitution or transfer of prizes allowed. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law. WKBT-TV and its affiliates are not responsible for any unclaimed prizes, stolen, lost or misdirected mail or for printing errors. WKBT-TV reserves the right to alter and/or rescind any prize or contest obligation at their discretion without further notice. By accepting a prize, the winner agrees to release WKBT-TV and wedding contest partners and affiliates from any and all liability resulting from participation in the contest and/or acceptance or use of any prize. In addition, the bride and groom agrees to sign paperwork specific to the giveaway and if they choose not to sign, they will forfeit all prizes. The winner also agrees that WKBT-TV, and any of its affiliates, may use the winner’s name, likeness, and image in connection with the contest and the results thereof.
5. CONTACT: For any questions regarding prizes, please email Brady Warner, email@example.com.