(CNN) -- The charge against singer Chris Brown, accused of punching a man, was reduced to a misdemeanor in Superior Court in Washington. The charge was reduced to simple assault and he was released without bail.
More Entertainment News
- Lamar Odom gets 3 years' probation for DUI
- Palin goes outdoors with new show
- American falls short on 'Arabs Got Talent'
- Susan Boyle says she has Asperger's
- Kennedy Center Honors recognizes Joel, MacLaine, 3 others
- Thousands converge on Paul Walker crash site
- O'Neal, Fawcett and Warhol: It's complicated
- Heart cancels SeaWorld show
- The death of Paul Walker: What we know so far