"I let the song come to me," he said. "Then that thing comes to you, and you just know what that thing is. Music isn't like a 9-to-5 job. You never know. It's just the most unpredictable thing."
More Entertainment News
- Fan apologizes to J. Cole for threat
- 'The Sopranos' left mark on NJ businesses
- Entertainers mourn James Gandolfini
- Director chosen for 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- Celeb chef Paula Deen admits using 'N' word
- From the mouth of Tony Soprano
- Actor James Gandolfini dead at age 51
- Day thrilled to brighten 'Monsters University' with colorful role
- Superman's reunion with his real-life hero