Take a look at reality show stars who have passed away.
Shain Gandee, 21, who was featured on the MTV reality show "Buckwild," died of carbon monoxide poisoning after his body was discovered in a vehicle that was partially submerged in mud on a dirt road in West Virginia. His uncle and his friend were also found dead in the vehicle.
German Federal Archive/Wikimedia Commons
From Facebook/Treven Anspach via CNN
Andreas Rentz/Getty Images
Library of Congress
U.S. Postal Service
Jonathan Liebson/Getty Images
Kameha Grand Zurich via CNN
It's easy to upload your photos and/or videos on News8000.com. Once you do, we'll share your upload with the community!
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.