Take a look at reality show stars who have passed away.
Shain Gandee, 21, who was featured on the MTV reality show "Buckwild," died of carbon monoxide poisoning after his body was discovered in a vehicle that was partially submerged in mud on a dirt road in West Virginia. His uncle and his friend were also found dead in the vehicle.
Library of Congress
Mark Wilson Getty Images
Franco Origlia/Getty Image
Jason Merritt/Getty Images
Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images
U.S. National Guard
Jag Gundu/Getty Images
Jim Rogash/ Getty
Spencer Platt/Getty Images
Jason Lee - Pool/Getty Images
It's easy to upload your photos and/or videos on News8000.com. Once you do, we'll share your upload with the community!
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.