Three reality TV show stars have died in recent weeks. Take a look at others who have passed away.
Shain Gandee, 21, who was featured on the MTV reality show "Buckwild," died of carbon monoxide poisoning after his body was discovered in a vehicle that was partially submerged in mud on a dirt road in West Virginia. His uncle and his friend were also found dead in the vehicle.
Darren McCollester/Getty Images
Chris Hondros/Getty Images
National Archives and Records Administration
CNN, Tulsa County Sheriff's Office
Warner Bros. Records
Warner Bros. Pictures
Andrew H. Walker/Getty Images
It's easy to upload your photos and/or videos on News8000.com. Once you do, we'll share your upload with the community!
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.