KAUKAUNA, WI (AP) - The Wisconsin Lottery says a Powerball ticket sold in Kaukauna is a $1 million winner.
Someone who purchased a ticket at Crooks Express for Wednesday night's drawing is a whole lot richer. The winner has 180 days to bring the ticket to lottery headquarters in Madison.
Lottery officials say the Kaukauna ticket is the sixth $1 million Powerball winner in Wisconsin so far this year. No one matched all six winning numbers in the most recent drawing. Saturday's jackpot rises to an estimated $203 million.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.